Why this activity
- Enjoy dramatic mountainscapes, crisp fresh air and colourfully-clothed hilltribes
- Hike through the rolling rice terraces, waterfalls, mountains and lush green hills of Sapa
- Give your brain a chance to shift gear and recharge your batteries
- The hike is easy to moderately challenging making it perfect for beginners
- Meet a community of hill-tribe people who have been in Vietnam for over three centuries.
- Enjoy a hearty home-made lunch courtesy of one of the local Giay family