Joining the Flash Pack team means launching yourself into a multi-award winning start-up that loves all things travel. We are a small and dynamic team determined to give group tours an epic makeover for solo travellers aged 30 & 40 something.
Flash Pack took off in 2014 when Co-founder Lee took it upon himself to take a selfie with Jesus, as you do. Thanks to some handy scaffolding on Rio’s Christ the Redeemer Statue (and a steady selfie taking hand), the selfie with Jesus was born. 1 million hits later, Flash Pack has gone on to collaborate with Samsung & MINI as well as appearing in press such as BBC, ITV, CNN, Time Magazine, ABC news, Huffington Post and regularly appearing in The Telegraph, ELLE, Marie Claire, Metro & Escapism magazine.
We’re always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our fast growing team, so have a browse of our latest vacancies if you want to join the gang. No agencies please.
Knock on the door of our London HQ (In Oval SW London) and you’ll enter an airy office of upbeat travel lovers all hard at work. We’re passionate about creating a friendly office environment that hits that sweet spot between productivity and good fun. We work hard, we play hard, we travel harder. And the joy of being a small start-up is that we’re fast growing and ideas driven. Our close-knit team can share their wackiest of brainwaves, from switching up the office layout to elaborate plans on how to smuggle in an office dog.
Working for Flash Pack may not be a fast track ticket to travelling the world, yet there is certainly some travel involved! We provide all team members with a free flight each year to a Flash Pack destination, as well taking one lucky person from the office on every new trip we launch. There’s also plenty of London based fun and games, with a new ‘Master of Fun’ each month organising some good ol’ team bonding. From ice skating to crazy golf, celebratory dinners to team lunches, working at Flash Pack is a pretty social affair. And our well-stocked fridge, biscuit jar and endless tea/coffee goes without saying…
Are you the right candidate?
First and foremost, we want people who love to travel. People who choose experiences over material things, who have lengthy bucket lists and lust over the latest travel trends. We’re searching for people who are proactive, positive and keen to learn. Working for a young company means there’s great scope for growth, so we welcome all candidates who want to expand their skills and accelerate their career within a fast growing start-up.
- Customer Happiness Hero: We are looking for someone who’s passionate about travel. Someone who spends money on experiences rather than material things and would love interacting with our flashpackers, talking about travel – handling their enquiries and solving their problems.
- Adventure Travel Sales Specialist: We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual who have been fortunate enough to travel to some of the destinations we run adventures to. You must be passionate about exploring the world and confident in giving the best advice to Flashpackers considering travelling on adventures with us.
- Head of operations: Are you an experienced Head of Operations. We need you to organise and oversee the daily operations of our company. Workable job spec & application form coming soon. Are you an experienced Head of Operations. We need you to organise and oversee the daily operations of our company. Workable job spec & application form coming soon.
- Product Executive: We are looking for a Product Executive to support our Product Managers in developing and managing a global portfolio of Flash Pack adventures that meet targets for quality, volume, value, and margin.
- Digital Marketing Manager: A travel enthusiast, you love marketing, it’s like a game to you. Increasing metrics like sales, traffic and conversion rates is as exciting to you as playing the best computer game. Workable job spec & application form coming soon.
Please note: We will only consider applications that come through the Workable links above. Please don’t apply using any other method.
Deadline September 15th 2017
Best of luck!
Lee & Radha
Nell – Travel Escape Artist
As the office ‘Travel Escape Artist’ my job is all about making our Flashpackers’ dreams become a reality, and when they’re not sure which country beckons next, to inspire them with travel ideas they’ll love (hopefully!). I enjoy nothing more than chatting about where to board a plane to next, exchanging stories and prepping them for the trip ahead. As an avid adventurer and linguist, it was perhaps obvious that the travel industry would become home, and it was Flash Pack’s fun, truly passionate environment that drew me in immediately.
Highlights so far have included helping Flash Pack to grow at an amazing rate and smash past records, meeting my wonderful team who never EVER tell me off for chatting about holidays too much, and of course being ‘sent’ on a road trip to Spain in June! It’s a tough job…
Jenni – Tribe Builder
Within my role as Tribe Builder, I am responsible for expanding our Flash Pack community. I am passionate about taking the brand and its awesome ethos in all sorts of new directions as well as sharing the incredible concept far and wide. My Flash Pack story actually started when I turned my back on my corporate job of 7 years and typed ‘luxury travel for 30 year olds’ in to google. I then went to Vietnam and Cambodia with Flash Pack and can honestly say it was the best experience of my life. From then on, I was absolutely sold on Flash Pack and was incredibly lucky to be able to secure my dream job on my return from Vietnam. Whilst building our amazing tribe, I also stick my fingers into the sales and customer service pies meaning that my job is super varied and no two days are ever the same. So far, highlights have included launching Flash Pack supper clubs, meeting my amaaazing colleagues and helping to sell out two insider trips in record time..aaaaand of course adopting Zoe, our super cute office dog!
Flora – Content Writer
My unofficial job title is ‘content wizard’, and I’ve been busy conjuring up words since I started as a fresh faced intern back in summer ’16. Now an official Flash Pack employee *fist pump*, I have not only written 18358 words worth of blogs and newsletters, but I’ve also learned loads about social media, SEO and PR. I was first drawn to Flash Pack for its innovative spirit and a great sense of fun, and I have not been disappointed. Particular highlights include staying in a luxury Artic Treehouse in Finland, helping revamp the entire website and writing for Elle Magazine. As well as working in our awesome team, of course 😉