Why we stay at Aurora Domes
Glamp in these Aurora Domes for an unforgettable night sleeping next to the frozen Lake Torassieppi. The chalet style interiors are perfect for cosying on down beneath the stars and Northern Lights, and for enjoying a glass of Prosecco with your fellow solo travellers on this Finnish getaway.
- Incredible igloo-shaped domes on the shores of Lake Torassieppi
- One transparent wall facing north for prime sky-gazing
- Each luxury tent is styled like a chalet with cosy sheep skin rugs, sumptuous beds and thick duvets
- Each room has an open fire for the cold winter temperatures
- Drink Prosecco from bed whilst watching the Northern Lights