Why we stay here
- You won’t get 5* luxury at Nanga Sampa Lodge but it’s all about location in a remote spot on the banks of the Delok River, there is no WiFi or air conditioning. This is real adventure.
- Wake up to jungle views right outside your room and drift off to the sounds of the rainforest at night
- Sitting alongside a traditional longhouse, you’ll get rare insight into the Iban people’s way of life
- Meals at the lodge combine fresh jungle foraging with traditional Bornean cooking
- It’s likely you’ll spot wild orangutans in the area
- Just 1.5 hours from Batang Ai by boat, Nanga Sampa Lodge is an ideal base for exploring the Ulu Ai
- We sleep in quad rooms here as there no twin rooms at this lodge.
Borneo Adventure Lodge, Nanga Sumpa is included in: