Why we stay at The Nest
The Nest, El Nido is the perfect place to call home on the best island in the world. Located on Caalan Beach, you can look out to the sparkling Bacuit Bay and soak in endless sun, sea and sand.
- Sitting pretty on Caalan Beach, this boutique resort looks out to stunning views of Cadlao Island and Bacuit Bay
- Enjoy the gorgeous oceanfront infinity pool
- El Nido translates as ‘the nest’ in Spanish, so you can settle in to your ocean-front home on the best island in the world!
- There’s a spacious yoga area where you can mediate to the sound of the waves
- El Nido town is a 5-10 minute stroll away, or catch the free tricycle rides ran by the resort.
- El Nido is an island going through rapid changes, it was only a few years ago that there was limited electricity and no ATMs. Please bear this in mind as tourism is a relatively new here and the services and quality of some places may be lacking compared to some other more travelled countries in Asia. The is the price to pay of going to exciting new places that have only just become accessible.