Why this activity
- Witness the sun rise over the masterpiece of Angkor complex
- The 500-acre site is one of the largest religious monuments in the world and represents the architectural pinnacle of the Khmer Empire
- Wander around the gorgeous Bayon Temple, a Buddhist shrine that retains elements of Hindu cosmology.
- Next, trek through Ta Prohm the jungle temple made famous in the Tomb Raider movie
- Visit the world’s largest Hindu temple. Originally dedicated to the Hindu god Vishnu, it has remained a place of worship since its founding in the 12th century
- As you walk in, pass by the gorgeous 65-foot tall gates, and take in the beautiful views of the surroundings, remains of 10th-century stone monuments