Why we stay here
- You won’t get 5* luxury here but it’s all about location in a remote spot in the jungle, don't expect WiFi or air con. This is real adventure.
- Wake up to rainforest views right outside your room and drift off to the sounds of the jungle at night
- Meals at the lodge combine fresh jungle foraging with traditional Bornean cooking
- There’s a thriving wild orangutan population nearby so you’re sure to get a glimpse of the ‘man of the forest’
- The Lalang River and Enseluai waterfall are just a short trek away, perfect for a swim to escape the heat
- Just 2 hours upriver from Batang Ai by boat, Lubok Kasai Lodge is an ideal base for exploring the Ulu Ai area
Jungle Lodge, Lubok Kasai is included in: