Why we stay here
Hotels on Gili Air are not perfect by Flash Pack standards, however we go here for the off the grid experience, great beaches and perfect sunsets.
- A beachfront hotel situated on the quieter northern side of the island
- Gili Air harbour, with the island’s main restaurants and bars, is a 20-minute walk
- Rooms come with open-air bathrooms that have been designed to complement the natural environment
- Enjoy spectacular sunset views over the ocean and Mount Agung, Bali’s largest volcano
- There’s an on-site pool and the hotel offers a range of paid-for activities, including yoga, horseback riding and paddle boarding